Sunday, May 30, 2010

30 May Sunday

I am again alone in my flat settling down after the whirlwind chaos of my girls Simon and Nicole for the past 3 nights, an adventure in itself with hints of crumbs and other clinging franctically to the carpet,

The girls have gone back home and I must re-adjust to 2 weeks without them. So in a nutshell my newly portable manageable pop in family has popped out for 2 weeks and so my life goes. I have been officially divorced 5 and a half months and been out of the family home 8 months.

Since then I have moved 4 times and am now settled in a lovely 1 bedroom apartment with a large lounge, bathroom and a large kitchen.

My curtains are a gift as is my too short net curtaining!

My eyes grow weary as my medication kicks in, so it shall be farewell till once more i am lured to impart my experiences. Good Night and happy dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment