Monday, September 17, 2012

Hair Attack




I noticed that with maturity comes unwanted traits that I never seemed to be aware of in people before. I have aches in parts of my body caused by sport when I still thought of myself as invincible, for example if I am on the floor it requires a set of moves that would make a Chinese wrestler proud just to get back on my feet.

Another side effect or mutation is the emergence of Lone Ranger hairs.
They work alone, spring up when you least expect them and will ride against the natural direction of the other hairs. They also prefer areas where they can expose themselves to world with pride, ears, eyebrows and nostrils to name three. I was not going to be intimidated by one such hair on my eyebrow and decided to attack it with a set of tweezers, I should add that my Simon or Nicole are normally the ones that remove these outcasts of society for me.
So the battle commenced.
I lost.
I was slaughtered and for my efforts I now sported a bald spot which is not in fashion and could not be covered up. I believe the final tally was as follows, "Mad Grey Hair's removed nil and normal eyebrow hairs removed twenty".

For my last tattoo on my back, the area had to be shaved before the tattoo commenced, I have come to accept that it is a battle that I am beginning to lose. However, every now and then I arise like a phoenix and attack and pluck and shave till I am once more granted access to state acceptable to 10 years ago.

Nite All

No comments:

Post a Comment