Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dear Dr Ted . . . .


Dear Dr Ted

For purposes of this correspondence please refer to me as Dwight. I am a 39 year old male, single and in need of urgent advice.
I have an incredible craving for a glass of white chilled Chardonnay. Am I gay?

Dwight



Dear Dwight,

I can only surmise that you have run out of beer, red wine, whisky, bourbon, tequila and and coffee.
Have you considered a trip to the local pub?
I am not in the habit of checking my emails for lavender scented wallpapers, but I have to ask, do you like long walks in fabric outlets?

I am unfortunately between relationships and as such can recommend such social organisations like Manchester United, The Sharks Rugby Union, Country Music and Australian Footie.

Good luck and cheers

Dr Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment