Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Kiss and a Thank You


To say I enjoy discovering who I am and the experiences and insights along the way would not be completely honest.
I am impatient and critical and have the innate ability to analyse situations to death. I also have the compassion and love to care deeply for family and friends, as I do not have a partner I am using this period to try and understand what is happening in my life.

I dreamt the other night of a kiss, the sweet sensual parting of the lips, the gentle engagement and slight gasp as they met. There is an electricity as two forces meet and tongues caress each other like a silk sheet touching your bare skin.
To me there is no more erotic moment than a kiss. It is the baring of one's soul to another, opening a secret door and trusting it will be loved and not shrugged aside.

I see people, study them and their actions. Couples in love, a parent with their children, the way we interact with strangers. I notice that I do not smile enough, compliment enough and at times listen enough.
One of my favourite quotes is that I am "all ears and a little stomach", forgive me if I have heard you and not listened.

Sometimes I just want it to be all about me, I need to be selfish and need affirmation and feel like a kid again.

Thank you for listening.
Thank you for your time.

I am deeply appreciative.

Nite all.
 ee them  

No comments:

Post a Comment