Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dear Karma

Dear Karma,

I am sure you are extremely busy and as such wish to be as polite and to the point as possible.
I have some complaints or concerns for want of a better word.


1. Do you prioritise cases as they are emailed to you or is it that some are accidentally funnelled into your junk folder. That sometimes happens to my mail so just want to check to see if you know about it.


2. Do requests/cases/incidents have expiry dates?Just asking because you seem to be dragging your feet on some of mine. Not complaining, just mentioning it.



3. Are you harsher on repeat offenders, you see some folk have been getting so far up my nose that they have     
 sprouted hair and are now invading my bald spot. Do repeat offenders feel your joyous wrath with more intensity?



4. Please don't tell me that there is immunity for some bottoms, because that would make for the use of language  
that would make Gordon Ramsay sound like the Pope. 


5. Has the thought of a Karma Lotto been considered? We, the offended, get to purchase a ticket and should we  
win, well let's just say that you get to do what you do so well immediately.

I have spoken to some fellow colleagues who seem to share my concern that you seem to be slightly out of your depth. Have you considered roping in Santa, he is free 11 months a year and can be a real self righteous pri... um piece of work at times.

I trust I have not taken up too much of your time and await with anticipation your response or interventions.


Yours Sincerely
Dr Ted


No comments:

Post a Comment