Sunday, October 2, 2011

Birthday


Years have a way of sneaking up and accumulating and this can be seen as getting older or as I prefer to think, collecting memories. 

Birthdays are not as important to me anymore, what is however is the joy and love of friends and my amazing family. I have folk who tease me mercilessly and I love it.

 I have few wrinkles as the fat hides them and my rotound face is living proof of that. Eat away those wrinkles and lines haha. My angels still get so excited about my birthday and I love that innocent excitement. Life is ok. The challenges will always be there so no need trying to bury them under illusions of Grandeur. Yes, I get sad feel low despondent, but I also tease laugh and kiss and hug. But the cake! Man I need a cake today! Being divorced does not unfortunately entitle me to a complimentary cake. A little sad perhaps.

 So I await the arrival of today the same way a puppy awaits its master returning from work.

 Nite All

2 comments:

  1. go to the bakery and get yourself a cake with something nice on it. no, seriously, the words "something nice" on your cake. on a really pretty cake, no less. do it. you'll laugh.

    happy birthday, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete