Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cuddling Dilemna

I am asking for opinions here and in particular from my female friends.
My question is the following, "Is it possible to have a cuddle buddy"?

It is winter and it is a time for fireplaces, red wine, Nora Jones and cuddling and chatting, it is definitely not a time to be alone unless you have two or three good books. Maybe you are a Kindle person as such are electronically bound to some me time.


I am not.

I need people and in particular do not want to be alone at the moment, I don't see the problem with a cuddle buddy, but maybe I am being selfish.
Is cuddling too intimate?
Is it only possible to cuddle with a partner that you are in a relationship, sexual or not, with or is it possible to snuggle with a friend or even a stranger?

How would a woman feel threatened if asked by a male friend to cuddle?

I have noticed that people do not seem to hug as much as they did 10 years ago, are we now moving to a society where we have less contact with humans and prefer to deal and communicate electronically? Has Apple and Blackberry killed off popping in for coffee and a chat?

So in closing, will you cuddle with me?

Nite All

4 comments:

  1. Ahh so sweat, so beautiful. You can cuddle with me, ... NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! I am a BIG fan of cuddling! and you can definitely have a cuddle buddy!

    ReplyDelete