Monday, July 11, 2011

Cheeseburgers & Dating

Monday morning 04h30 and a new week has nudged me not 
too gracefully out of bed.
As I climb into a bath rudely chastising myself for being overly generous with the cold water, I contemplate the 320km that will be travelled, the meetings and the admin that will await me with the excitement of a 2 year old fed on chocolate cake.

Is it abnormal to crave a homestyle cheeseburger at this time of the day? 
Slapping my belly and smiling as I wallow in my ever warming bath water, I decide no! 
A cheeseburger is the mans equivalent to a womans chocolate, it is the food that brings a smile to the face of the most miserable grumpy sour person you know. It is messy, juicy, salivatingly sensual and leaves you feeling as if you have just made love to a beautiful girl. 

I shaved, combed and dressed and sat down to a chocolate cluster cereal.

My appointment for 05h30 arrived at 07h00 and being Monday I simply smiled, shrugged and rose to greet it.
The day was busy and tiring and then the mother of all bombshells struck!

My Simon Has A Boyfriend!

Dads and dating teenage daughters, I did promise her I wouldn't kill him.

Nite All

(Now where did I put my night vision goggles and camouflage kit whahaha)







No comments:

Post a Comment