Thursday, May 26, 2011

An Episode of Loving



Good grief I am exhausted, physically, emotionally and the other ally whatever it is.

Singlehood is hard work, throw in a failed relationship, financial strain and work and you can feel your back buckling. It has been a hard time lately and my girls have been brilliant. They have been eating like homeless kids who have won the lottery and are so cute I can't seem to hug them enough. They are considerate and our time together is indeed what memories are made of. Both their birthdays are coming up soon and I look forward to that special day with them.

As to the failed relationship/dating/rendevous, well, it was sad because was a wonderful lady and we seemed to have so much in common. I figured it would have lasted longer, but I accept responsibility for maybe trying to encourage it when I should have let it run its course naturally. Adding jet fuel to a candle doesn't give you more light, just more of a flash and less facial hair.

I expect the tiredness is partly due to my brain being in overdrive and dealing with emotional helium balloons, you enjoy the party voice until the helium runs out. I am tired.
I feel like sleeping for 2 days and seeking my dream girl in my sleep and just soaking up her attention and love.
Meanwhile back in reality, pennies are few and life is expensive. I have managed to retain my rotund robust figure through sheer dedication and lack of exercise.

In response to the unasked question of what would I do for love, I have to answer that perhaps I am not ready, perhaps it is too soon or maybe that special lady is still out there.
Who knows? I certainly don't.

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment