Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Get a Job

I didn't want to believe that its is possible or that it exists and yet it does.
It is very similar to Newtons 3rd Law of Motion which basically means, falling is the opposite of flying.

My shaky stable world has been struck by a tremor, a mini-earthquake. I do not have employement from the 21st October 2011.
So, Operation Find a Job Baby is now officially underway and all monetary token shows of affection should be stored in the wallet of electronic love.

I will not be convinced to come out of retirement and move back into the world of male exotic dancing, neither will I be exposing flesh for magazines!
No!
I will be taken seriously even if the mad clown in me has to dress up and wear a big nose and red shoes.

Good Nite All

No comments:

Post a Comment