Monday, September 19, 2011

Memoirs of a Waitress

So it emerged in a conversation with 2 beautiful ladies over a beer tonight that Sugar Tits is not an ideal name or nickname for girl.
Yes Diets, I was as shocked as you.

In a blog entitled "Memoirs of a Waitress" I was alarmed, amused and amazed at the male species and their attempts to lure waitresses into their beds. Agreed alcohol was involved and men and alcohol combine as well as men, methane and a naked flame.
Is it because we think we are sexier when intoxicated or that we ooze charm and slurred sex appeal when tipsy?

Maybe it is just a game played between patron and waitress and one in which seldom the males bluff is called. What would happen if she said yes? Mmmmm interesting.

I have never been a waiter so cannot understand what pressures apply. I have seen and experienced professional waitresses flirting for tips and have enjoyed the sparring of words and interaction, mostly innocent I would like to believe.

Tonight I toast those ladies who have endured the jeers and taunts of many of my colleagues and have woken to smile and serve another day.

Nite all.

Blog for Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment