Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dating vs Photography




It is a well known documented fact that not everyone is normal. No, some of us are just a little on the warped side and as such do not fit the mold required by civilised society.

There is no simple way to say this, dating and relationships are complicated and confusing. You call too much, you don't text enough, you aren't serious enough or you don't talk enough. Its like peeing into the wind, you just aren't going to come out of the situation unscathed.

It is not a jungle out there, it is a zoo and the animals are free to roam and has anyone seen the zookeeper?




I am seriously considering the possibility that alone I shall be, friends yes, acquaintances definitely and as for the rest, well I shall have a queen sized bed for myself. I shall indulge myself in my new found hobby of photography and speak more freely with my hands. Pixels, jpeg and acupuncture (or is it aperture) shall be my guru. I shall follow my lens and point it where it is not rude and snap and smile to my hearts content.


Monopod, camera bag and a little lens shall be on my bbm to Santa and he shall not received the antidote to the poison in his cookies lest I receive one of the above. If he dies, he dies.

So adieu to strange relationships and hello to wierd and wonderful friendships.

Nite all

2 comments:

  1. lots of wonderful friendships are out there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people are best left behind a lens & are just not meant to integrate with society

    ReplyDelete