Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Plea


Dear friends,

I am in need of assistance and I am not used to asking for it.

My situation is as follows, I am in desperate need of a computer, my Apple laptop is about 7 years old and is dying rapidly. I spent 45 minutes to get one web page to open. I am not able to edit my photographs and am just a little frustrated. I have a keyboard, monitor and mouse if that helps.

I was somehow hoping that I could survive till June and hopefully by putting a little aside each month I could afford one. Truth is that I still have a third of this years school fees to pay for my girls and the new year begins in 4 days time.

A single divorced Dad with 2 teenage daughters, I am not able to plug all the holes and am humbled to write this message.

So folks, any ideas, assistance or encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for hearing me out.

Nite nite.

Note: This blog took over an hour and a half to post, a little frustration was expressed

No comments:

Post a Comment