Thursday, March 17, 2011

Signs of the Date


There is an unspoken language that exists between the fairer sex and the Neanderthal race, a flutter of a hint, the slightest intent of a smile, the crossing and uncrossing of legs. Other signs I am told include the flicking of hair, licking of lips and leaning towards the other person.

No if someone really likes you and suddenly does all of the above, it could seem like the killing scene from 'True Blood'.

The reason for my quest for info was that I needed to know if the rules had changed since the eighties with the Womans Liberation Army, GreenPeace and the Ozone Holy Speculationists. If love is the answer and I don't know the rules, how will I know the question?

The other strong strain of thought is the "Get Up Stand Up" approach. Johnny Bravo's "Hey Pretty Mama, wanna come up to my room and see my pretty muscles" had a very limited positive response, seems he is no longer the hero he was 10 yrs ago.

Look her in the eye, smile slightly and ask her, "Magdalena, you wanna hold my hand, do you mind if I kiss you, date you and embrace you or would you prefer Option B".
If she asks what Option B is tell her it doesn't matter because you can't think like a man when your heart is ripped and torn like losing lotto ticket. Dramatic, but a beautiful Kodak moment.

Basically, you have to get out there, strutt your stuff and sell yourself and somehow hope that you succeed, if not persevere and enjoy the hunt.

Comments welcome.

Good Nite All

No comments:

Post a Comment