Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dr Ted vs Dr Phil


Who the heck is Dr Phil and why is he so popular? I can do that stuff all I need are the following;
A belly - got it
Receding hairline - almost
Suit - have one and it fits
Not an Oprah fan - haha oh yes
Stupid People - see lots daily

So here we go, Dr Ted and his version of how to get over your failed diet.
Mary-Lou, I know you're disappointed and hate yourself for eating those 3 burgers with extra fries, 2 large sodas, wedge of chocolate cake and icecream and 2 cups of coffee before breakfast, but honey its perfectly normal. He had no right for cussing you for eating 2 packets of Oreo's and drinking the good milk in bed, it aint your fault you fell asleep on the half eaten bowl of mac and cheese and the ants came a visiting in the night. He's a sad, inconsiderate son of a gun and only good for Jerry Springer reruns. He doesn't appreciate the true you and that skinny girl inside that's crying to get out, but keeps getting attacked by hotdogs. I feel your pain and if you get off my chest I am pretty sure you will realise that.

Make any sense? Didn't think so, but it does remind me that we live in a society that blames everyone else when we possibly need to look at ourselves a little closer. Don't wait for next week, your partner, Mom or Dad or even God to take that step for you. I did and all it taught me is that I wasted some prime time waiting instead of living.
We have to take that step in faith and risk failure but also experience life to its fullest.

I am trying to move ahead, would you like to join me?

Good Night All

Happy Birthday Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment