Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scar or Smile

Is it wrong to ponder the relationship you expected to last forever and somehow endeavour to contemplate it in the greater circle of life and love? In simple english, will love come knocking again?

The arrival of my girls reminded me of the lack of female touch in my home, the pillows I gave to the cleaner because they were not fitting for a middle aged batchelor and is it batchelor or divorcee? Is there a significant difference or does the one just cost you more in lawyers fees to obtain.

I keep coming back to certain issues and there is no answer or closure yet.
There is sadness and pain, yet could this be the pre-empting of hope?
Does all of this somehow take all of the scars and knit them together to make us whole and stronger than before?
Or am I simply searching for a happy ending in a world where trust is not plausible?

I am weary and need to continue another night.

Another day another battle, scar or smile? Who knows?

Good nite

No comments:

Post a Comment