Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cuppachino Dreams

I have made a cuppachino I would have killed for! It looked so pretty I wanted to kiss it. You ever wanted to kiss a cuppachino? Well I did! WOW

‎​it was like that moment when the Prince first lays eyes on the princess and the world slows down and the music stops playing. You could not hear an ant breathe

Mountains collided, waves crashed, nuns wept!

How do you top 'nuns weeping'?

My girls have just spent a week with me and despite the fact that Nicole wasn't well and I worked really hard, we had a good time. We chatted laughed, agreed and argued, feelings were hurt and comforting words were required, but this is life and it was good. The cuppachinos pretty much describe my girls in my life. You can't get too much of them, they are great even if they have no sugar and are cold. They are great any time of the day or night and when you have a cuppachino in your hand, you seem to forget about life and its burdens for a while.

When I kiss my girls on their brow, I feel as if I am telling them in some unspeakable language that I am there, that I care, that they mean more than everything else and that kiss is a promise that I will never stop loving them. Ever.

In case the coffee concubines kidnap me tonight and whisk me off to wherever it is they take people, have an really groovy tomorrow and stop for a cup of coffee.

Spend a little time forgetting about your problems, your concerns, your debt, how you are going to pay the bond. Just close your eyes and smile and say 'thank you' for what you have.

Tonight I am alone again, it isn't nice but I had seven great nights.

Good nite

No comments:

Post a Comment