Saturday, July 3, 2010

03 July Saturday

I am exhausted, but this time it is physically knackered! I have just spent 12 hours with an amazing friend working on my car. All this time my angel Nicole was by my side and informed me that she had small fingers and could easily get into the places Mark and I were battling to get into. What a hero she was today.

Tomorrow she and I are going to see Eclipse together, she is so excited and I can't wait to cuddle with her in the movie house, she will always be my baby.

My car works, it has a radio again, it has a vent system that works and a dash that is finally reinstalled and tightened properly. Awesome awesome relief.

My blood pressure is down to 130/90 and I can breathe and know that the effort of diet and medication does make a difference! Spoke to my Mom today and she was also happy it had come down, love you Mom, hope to see you soon.

Nicole is also considering doing a blog again, good for you!

Simon has a friend sleeping over tonight, another first and a small victory in a way. Divorce can be an adventure and a rebirth and I intend to move on, live and create a future for my girls and I.

And now to sleep, night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment