Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Done

Soccer was awesome, supper was great and the two cuppachino's were excellent. Throw in a game of Heroclix and you have an action packed evening.

The day didn't start off on the best note and so when I felt down instead of keeping quiet and slipping further into it, I followed the advice of a friend and told her. Her response, 'hey Ted, look on the bright side, smile while you still have your own teeth!'

That's what good friends do, they understand and are willing to pick you up when you don't have the energy to carry on. They will carry you, drag you and in some instances even kick you in the bottom to get you going.

Thank you!

My Mom fell outside the bank today and broke her left wrist, she then drove herself in her manual shift car to my Aunt who drove her home. She looks after my Dad who has advanced Parkinsons full time and now has to contend with a broken wrist as well. I really wish I could be there for her now, but finances are non existent at the moment.

Nicoles puppy is back from doggie hospital after her run in with a pitbull and has a heavily bandaged leg, Nicole has been very upset about the whole affair.

I am battling to keep my eyes open and have an extremely busy day starting with mobile homes and finishing with pipe inspections tomorrow, so good night one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment