Thursday, July 1, 2010

30 June Wednesday

Home, frantic unpacking, even managed to spend a few minutes on my leather couch and it was gooood.

Supper was a couple of tuna whole wheat rolls and a one extra for work tomorrow. Yes yes I know how does one get so organized haha.

Mark came over for coffee, dessert, a chat and we photographed 10 clocks that I am considering selling. Mark will be my Agent le Provacteur. Merci Marc!

So my bed, my bath, my little home of happiness. Read the newspaper in bed, switched off the light and headed off on a new adventure.

But before I leave you, let me tell you about my experience at the chemist. I popped in get some Aged Garlic, Omega 3 and shaving cream and was at the teller paying when I heard a deep throaty voice shout "next". It was a client with long blonde hair, hairy hands, lipstick, a grey female business suit and an Adams Apple!!!!!! What the heck!
It was enough to remind me in no uncertain terms that I was not ready for the surprises that the dating scene held for me.

On that interesting yet scary note, farewell all.

No comments:

Post a Comment