Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Moods

It is imperative that we remind ourselves that the future starts now and thus we have the choice to embrace it or reject it.

Your dream, your passion, your love for your fellow man is entirely your decision, I must take the first step and call it faith, call it courage it makes no difference, what is important is that if you are not moving forward you are moving back. There is no such thing as standing still, life does not, it continues whether you come along or not.

I have a dream, it is getting clearer each day and I can either go through life dreaming about it or I can put an agenda in place to achieve it. Of course there are obstacle, but I choose to go forward.

Nicole's puppy 'Gucci' decided it was strong enough to take on a pitbull and is now spending the night at the vet to recover, sorry my baby I know you are very upset about your silly puppy.

Simon has been very quiet but she has Shannon with her so all is forgiven and understood. You left you ring but it was returned to me so please remind me to give it back.

I am almost ready for a soothing hot relaxing bath and then hot chocolate and a warm bed. It sounds like heaven. Today was hectic at work and tomorrow seems it will follow the same pattern. Hectic is good.

It never ceases to amaze me how quiet and neat my home is when my girls are here, upon their arrival it is as if a whirlwind has moved through it leaving a trail of clothes, shoes, glasses and mugs. I love it. The energyn the laughter, the spontaneous hugs and tickle attacks. This is what makes us Dads proud and love you so much, these are memory making moments.

A good day.

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment