Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bad Welding and Bolonaise

Wow work has certainly become hectic. Today I saw possibly the worst welding ever and the owner was surprised that it had been rejected. But that is another tale is best ended early with a shake of the head.

Ants decided to make my life more interesting and invaded one of machines. Following a franctic call from a customer I arrived at 06h20 the following morning and found NOTHING! They seemed to have come, got bored and hid away or took to the hills. So fumigated and restocked I left. Strange days indeed.

And then oh my Germany, so brave till the bitter einde, but outplayed in midfield and now we shall not face the Netherlands in the World Cup Final.

Have my girls tonight as my ex had a function, who has a function on the evening of a FIFA World Cup Semi Final? Mmmmm

Cooked a massive bowl of spagetti bolonaise for supper and enjoyed by all 9 of us, apparently the French mini loaf was also great!

Got into bed, read a brochure of things I cannot afford and then fell asleep.

Zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment