Friday, July 23, 2010

Perception

So much has happened in my ever emotional roller coaster life that I forget where to begin.

Allow me to jump around, share joy, frustration, anger, love and another 20 emotions or so.

I have experienced joy abundantly with my girls, laughter and fun and we have so much fun sharing and chatting together.

Work has been so hectic and the paperwork is soul destroying, however it is so good to have work and it does make the days go quicker. I have days where I just have to kill the hours to get to the end of the day.

I have taken to walking as opposed to running and with my iPod I am conquering the neighbourhood. It seems to help get the blood flowing and let the steam just escape and feel the pressure drop.

So tonight it hit me, life is all about perceptions. The way we see it is the way we live it. So if I feel sorry for myself and do the whole woe is me then that's the deck I get to play with.
However, should I choose to 'breathe' stop in the madness, push the pause button I can admire and be aware of the beauty around me. There may not be love lurking in the shadows but there is warmth in the sun.

A lot of cliches perhaps, a new perception and possibly a new chance at happiness.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment