Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Night Dvd's

We left for Potchestroom ar 6 and got back mid afternoon and finished work with a little computer work.

Then I collected my girls, got some dvd's and pizza and of course some chocolate of course! A good evening spent together and 3 fun movies including a comedy love affair (Meet the Morgans). Felt a little sad after it as I do with most love stories, its not the movies but more the emotions it evokes in me. I so want to believe in love again. Its not that I want to have a relationship and settle down, but more a case of believing that it does in fact exist.

Had my blood pressure tested again and it was too high still, got a call from my Dr and have agreed to see her next week. Have to get this sorted, can't afford to get sick now.

So tomorrow is Arni's bachelors and am looking forward to it, will be good to see some of the old faces again. Expect there will be lots of laughter and noise.

Simon is watching "Angus and the perfect art of snogging" her very favourite movie at the moment and Nicole is asleep.

A good end to a busy week.

Good Night World

No comments:

Post a Comment