Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where the Heck is Friday

I was awake at 04h30 and working in the office from 06h00 and then it didn't stop.

Yesterday was frustrating and a long chat with a lawyer left me feel despondent, confused, angry and scared. You can't afford to get out of your situation but there is no system in place to assist you. Everyone wants your clothes off your back, your blood and your soul if they can negotiate that as well.

So my circle of friends jumped in to put it all in perspective and give me the good old tally ho. Thanks guys. It meant the world and knowing that I am not alone in this, prayer, encouragement and those hugs that just break all resistance.

And now today, it was a race against the clock and I got 3 missed calls from Nicole, just checking that I had not forgotten that it was my turn to collect them. We had such a laugh on the way home and had an old man in a car in front of us that kept rolling back towards us.

Nothing beats chatting to a friend when you've had a rough day, it is therapeutic and makes you feel better knowing that you have a 'people' out there who actually do care.

I miss my brother very much and would love to have him around, maybe one day.

I was blessed today by a friend who had my car cleaned and then filled the tank, bless you Mark you old dog. I really do enjoying driving her and with the addition of a radio again I am so cool I burp ice cubes.

I should arrange supper but I am tired and gravity Is wrestling with me and winning at the moment.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment