Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Touched by an Angel


It is a feeling of complete and utter happiness, its like an angel has come into your life and touched it in an amazing way.

There is a sparkle that wasn't there before, a shimmer of joy and astonishment and you feel like just sitting down right where you are and just absorbing it all.

Its the same feeling a teenager has when he sees the Victoria's Secret Catalogue for the first time or a three year old experiences on Christmas Morning when they see all the presents under the Christmas Tree.

The sheer bliss of digging a spoon into a freshly baked chocolate pudding and the chocolate sauce oozes out and mixes with the melting vanilla icecream. Special moments like this.

This has all come about because of a very special lady who has added something I was sorely missing in my life, a state of organisation and neatness. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a "undress at the front door and leave a trail of clothes" type of messiness, more a gathering of dust and accumulation of un-ironed clothing.

I have everything ironed and packed and organised and a dustless environment and. An aroma of furniture polish tickles your nostrils as you enter. My flat gets a weekly makeover, an excursion to a Spa, the gayboys have nothing on her!

Yes, so my love is superficial and selfish and a totally "me thing" but man o man it is awesome to behold. Like seeing me with a sixpack, a sight for sore eyes and potential beauty.

And so I must explore what else has been touched by an angel!

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment