Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Is God Out to Get Me?


So they tried to steal my car again from work, the bastards in the process managed to damage my drivers door lock, ignition and I no longer have a reverse gear.

Not having reverse is a bit of a problem as I discovered on the way home as going back is not presently an option. Parking becomes a challenge and pushing is now officially my latest exercise routine. I can see it on the dvd shelves, "Dr Ted's Push Back Routine", a shove a day keeps the flab away, push more till its sore, you'll get tough if you push enough.

So is God out to get me? I would like to just blame Him and more on feeling sorry for myself, but bad things happen! That's it. I was angry, bitter and willing to kill if I found those oxygen thieves, I was also upset because they tried to steal my car and not one of my co-workers cars. Nice attitude right?

I am human, I stood there so mad at the world and God and everything and was thinking why the hell me?
Why can't I get a break?
I was on the verge of tears because of all this rage and it took me a while to calm down. It took a counselling session to put things in perspective and realise I still had my car, no-one had been injured and it was still driveable.
I don't have insurance because I can't afford it, I have no savings and I need my car to transport my girls and get to my vending machines that put food on the table. If I lose it I am about as effective as a clay pigeon served with roast vegetables.

I don't understand why or how and I don't think God is out to get me, if anything I am sure He feels as frustrated as I do about everything.

Keep smiling and good nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment