Saturday, June 18, 2011

Flirting

There is a natural flirting routine that has existed since the day that men went clubbing and had to drag their woman back to the Love Cave.

The casual flicking of the hair, licking of the lips, raising of the eyebrows and touching of the other persons arm or hand. The trick is not to do it all at once, this will simply move you from the category of interesting to "Freak alert" status in the blink of an eye.

Flirting is indeed a language of its own, it is a little like sparring, testing, probing and seeing the response and then deciding on your response. This is a natural response and we do it without even thinking of it.

I remember every single move I made that didn't work, the obvious ones and those that happened before I could stop myself. In retrospect I am glad I tried and groaned inwardly as opposed to wondering what if.

A question if I may, is it possible for a single man to avoid the charms of a beautiful woman?
I would appreciate an honest answer.

For the more aggressive daters, I don't classify growling and cheesy pick-up lines as flirting..

Here are a few killers;
Did you fart? Because you just blew me away
You know what? Your eyes are the same colour as my Porsche.
If you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning".
I'm a Love Pirate, and I'm here for your booty! ARRRGGGHHH!!!

If however they have worked for you, then cheese away.

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment