Sunday, June 26, 2011

Money

I sometimes get the feeling that I am the only one that is struggling financially. Am I right?

It is still a week to payday and I have some coins left, I have run out of washing powder, have one roll of toiletpaper left, milk is low, internet bandwith ran out a week ago.
Does this sound familiar to anyone?

It seems that since I have been alone, things have just become very expensive and its ok to battle if you are alone. It changes dramatically when I have my girls with me, I can't let them battle so I do what any parent would do, I try and make a plan.

I would consider selling my 45 year old body on a street corner, but besides it being 1'C outside who would want me?

My girls go back to their Mom tonight so I can skimp it and hang in till payday, call it forced fasting without spiritual intentions haha.

Thanks and Nite All

No comments:

Post a Comment