Friday, June 10, 2011

Mumblings



I have embraced June as a month in which I expected to write and do so without effort, in truth I have been so busy I arrive home dragging my supper weary potentially ripped torso towards the kitchen.
If the beast is fed, I am able to rest, relax and gently fade into the evening like a whatchamacallit into a doofadab.

I have 4 different chocolates in my fridge resting in a tray in the door section and yet they hold no allure for me. Now is that simply sad or the self control of a Jedi or a dream that has nightmarish conclusions? No idea. All I know is I have reserves and no passion to indulge.

My girls are dozing off and tomorrow I will be serving my famous world renown Chinese takeaways for my good friends Eric and Adel. They are salt of the earth folk who live, love and embrace life and squeeze each precious ounce out of it. Wine will be poured, food will eaten and tales will be shared.

It has been forewarned that in future times wars will be fought not over oil but water, I disagree. The most valuable resource known to women is chocolate and this is the commodity that will cause nations to rise up and bare arms.

So it is time to seek joy in the land of the Swedish Nannies and deep sleep.

Nite All

2 comments: