Sunday, June 12, 2011

My eX

I was asked not to write about my ex-wife Heather in my blogs, however because we share 2 beautiful daughters it only seems fair that I do.

Today is her birthday and she is turning. 35ish and this blog is my gift to her.

How would I describe her?
She is passionate, a gifted person in the area of numerous crafts and the ability to teach them to others.
She loves our daughters and cares for them and like any parent with 2 teenage daughters I can only imagine the temptation to love, throttle, laugh and scream all in the space of 15 minutes.

Heather has made her choices in life as have all of us and she has taken to her new life with the purpose and passion that makes her the person that we all know and grew to love.


Despite our differences, disagreements and banging of heads, we both want what's best for our girls. We might not agree on much, but our personal lives are our own and involve Simon and Nicole.

So today I wish you a very blessed and wonderful year and trust it will be easier than the last one.

Nite all

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!:):)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, powerfull stuff, honest, painfull, yet one can see a love that is there. Bless you and thank you for sharing this with the world!

    ReplyDelete