Monday, June 7, 2010

07 June Monday

I awoke and seemed to rush everything including ironing my clothes for work this morning.

Drove to work and kept wondering what the heck I have done with my sunglasses as I have "misplaced" them and with all the time spent on the road, I could really use them at the moment.

Tomorrow night is Nicole's teacher/parent evening and it seems that this will be the first one that Heather and I will attend separately, most probably for the best and less tension all round.

Today was ok, but I found that it was hard to concentrate and i feel irritable the whole day, my apologies to my work colleagues. They see me in my best and worst and sometimes I wonder if they think I am losing it or have lost it all already.

I see my girls this weekend and cannot wait. It is going to be so much fun and to be able to hug and hold them is a blessing that cannot be described in words alone. They make me smile when I do not have the energy to face the world.

This is not working tonight, I am tired and irritable and depressed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment