Sunday, June 13, 2010

13 June Sunday

The flat is dead quiet and girls are still fast asleep except for the neighbor who is driving nails into the wall with the determination of teenager straightening that last piece of hair before she even dares to face the world.

I have been instructed to find 2 things to be positive about on a daily basis and it apparently will assist in dragging me back to a state of happiness again. My 2 for today are, amazing friends and Joby my old dog who was spared an early death by incredible neighbors.

Spent the day chatting and eating with my girls and ML from Oz, it was an incredibly good day and so nice to see ML again.

Am now getting to watch as much of Germany vs Oz as possible, work tomorrow and a Dr's appointment that will not be all good news, so sleep is required and I pray it will come easily and quickly.

More firsts from my first year of divorce and so the pattern continues and I continue to face it daily.

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment