Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cold Night

Yes I realise I am late and so I am typing this while my girls are still fast asleep and I am propped up in bed.

It is cold enough to freeze 2 french kissing Eskimos together, this would be sort of photogenic opportunity that would require the use of an tripod. Why you ask? Well when you are laughing that hard, all your wobbly bits are shaking and tears don't help with the focus ability required.

We braaied last night and had soft marinaded steak, chicken sausage and baked potatoes for supper followed by Simon's Scrumptious Crumpets.

Then I watched England continue their plan to exit the World Cup really early, no continuity, pick it up or pack up and go!

It was a long hard day and I was glad to get home. Felt very tired and slightly irritable when I got home, but I was met at the car with smile and hugs from 2 beautiful angels. My girls rock!

Next week holds so much for me work-wise and will really have to try to stay completely focused. Much is expected there are many challenges that need urgent attention. The positive side is the career potential so it will trying and need to be operating at least 80% output. No pressure Amigo!

Well enough for now.
Till later
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment