Thursday, June 24, 2010

24 June Thursday

Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.

I had Milo cereal for breakfast and used the leftover milk to take my meds and drank it from the bowl. I was on time for work and had a good day.

I had lunch at the Anglo Canteen, flame grilled chicken, salad and mixed vegetable and a healthy serving of what I thought was cucumber salad. It turned to be green chillies, didn't see that coming haha. Good thing the Diet Coke was really cold!

I even cleaned and refiled my inbox, I am such a control freak :)

And I forgot that the cleaning lady and gardener were coming and she set off the alarm and that brought the security company round, hey I thought it was still Wednesday!

Nicoles tooth has flared up again, poor child, wish I could make it all go away.

In closing, if you can't be happy in paradise you sure as heck aren't going to be happy in hell. So Ted my old friend put a smile on the ol dial and step out and smell the sunshine. It doesn't mean it will be a bed of roses, but even roses smell wonderful when life is difficult.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment