Wednesday, June 16, 2010

16 June Wednesday

Well hello again and apologies for the breaks in transmission, but it was due to circumstances called life that jumped out of nowhere, grabbed me by the neck and dragged me to hell for a while. Seems however that I needed a consultation, a medical infusion and a sleepness night caused by not reading the instructions.

So a 9 hour round trip for a freezing inspection and then collecting my angels and heading out of the cold into the warmth of a north facing warm cosy flat. It was like walking into a warm blanket, no really it was like so like groovy. Supper with friends and a good chat with W about finances, budgets and sequestration, good advice good friends and honesty. Man o man there is so much still to do and so moving forward will be the only solution. I have realised that it can no longer be delayed and that a professional is required. Sometimes a friend needs to sit you down, give you a pep talk and guide your thoughts to a place where you can almost see a glimmer of something.

And then C gave me the pep talk and honesty only the way she can. Thank you!

Girls watching Disney Channel and they are content, happy, full of Simon's awesome supper and the heater is working, everyone is cosy and ready for a sprint to bed haha.

Good thoughts for the day, met at the car by my angels and had a chat with G that gave me hope for the future.

Chow all till tomorrow. Day 3 dry

No comments:

Post a Comment