Thursday, June 17, 2010

17 June Thursday

Why is it that I have such a craving for red wine and beer? Is it to do with where I am emotionally and mentally? Is it that it is way to escape this state I have to face day in and day out?

Well I have decided on a suggestion of a friend to steer clear of beer, and also decline all wine, turn my back on Jack. Ok enough rhyming, I would hate to get carried away, fear I stray and end up make all the words run to other words that sound similar. Thanks C for being a conscience and rock when I am battling to make sense of it all.

I made a mince and tomato and pasta cheese saucy dish and the girls enjoyed it. For dessert we had mint chocolate and now they are watching Disney Channel all wrapped in blankets and heaters blaring. Flapjacks were the order for pudding, but the house we are in doesn't have flour so tomorrow it shall be.

Work was okay 8 hours of computer work and it was great to get home, I still can't believe how cold it is.

Simon asked me today if I had taken my medication, when I asked why, she informed me that they were still on the counter. Busted!

Was not aware until a few days ago that Ciro made hot chocolate, it is so good. Highly recommended.

Time to get back to Disney Channel, good night one and all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude, that's a big, wise and tough decision. Good on ya.

    ReplyDelete