Friday, June 11, 2010

11 June Friday

So I took a beating from R today, tough counseling session and took a lot of flack for missing a doctors appointment, hey C you tell it as it is and I admire you for that. Yes it hurts and sometimes the truth is not nice to face but it is what reminds me that this is still a long path.
I have my girls and a lovely afternoon with good friends and Bafana Bafana and a good meal with laughs, beer, wine and good coffee. Throw in a card game and music and you have the near perfect evening.

I know it is going to be hard and I know that I need to see the Doc soon to sort out the meds, chemical readjustment, mood equaliser, happy place to heal and grow again and so we need to get back to basics.
So cuddling with an angel and all is good tonight.

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment