Saturday, June 26, 2010

26 June Saturday

So I went to bed at 22h00 and of course I had forgotten to bring enough sleeping meds. I figured that as I was tired enough I should be able to fall asleep, at 01h35 I got into the car, drove to the flat and collected some, by 02h30 I finally fell asleep.

Couple of hours at the office and Simon was devouring the new Stephenie Meyer novel, Nicole had her first ride on the Gautrain and made a Teddy Bear as well. Sounds like she had fun. Simon and I watched a marathon session of Vampire Diaries and then had braaied chicken and sausage and baked potatoes. Yummy!

I had a pretty good day, emotionally I felt ok and was coping, missed chatting to some friends but Simon and I had a blast.

Was really tempted to have a couple of beers while I was busy with the braai, but ended up having a large glass of Oros instead whoooohoooo.

Will decide once the new meds have stabilised what to do about beer, wine and my friend Jack.

Think a bath is called for and then some pre sleep relaxation and then sleep sweet sleep.

Till tomorrow, chow

No comments:

Post a Comment