Monday, June 28, 2010

28 June Monday

I popped in to have my blood pressure checked today, couple of days overdue but I figured at least I was getting it checked.
I expected it to be down quite a bit since my last reading of 170/110 about 10 days ago. Considering the change in medication and that I was basically feeling ok, I was shocked to see it was 160/108.
Then the constant ringing in my ears, headaches and slightly blurred vision all made sense. So I came home early and had a nap, tried some deep breathing and took a cardio aspirin. Don't know of much more I can do at the moment.

It is going to require a lifestyle change and it doesn't quite fit in with my budget haha. So what when how I don't know yet.

This has been my overwhelming concern and as such I need to resolve it.

Supper was pasta with cherry tomatoes, tuna and black pepper. Large glass of Oros and I sniffed a bottle of red, sigh I do miss my red wine.

I have come to accept the loneliness and it is a lot easier than it was a month or two ago. I read my first novel in a long time and it was nice to just disappear into a book again.

I get a radio for my car this weekend, a real blessing from a good friend, Mark you rock dude!

On a happier note, Monday is done and dusted and it is almost payday so a little moolah for a day.

Chow world

No comments:

Post a Comment