Tuesday, June 22, 2010

22 June Tuesday

Hello Tuesday, hello no breakfast too little time and not important enough to worry about.

Not the healthiest attitude soooo "Kids don't try this at home" hehe and wasn't really considering eating today but Colin bought me a salami roll and a Coke Light, good man

It was a good busy day but I tired by the early afternoon and then I seemed to slip deeper and deeper into a pit that welcomed me and dragged me in. So I had to get out of the office, get away from people and just get out. So I went for a long walk alone and just thought about things and life and sadness and the absence of joy.

I came home and cooked a meal of bacon, baby tomatoes, green beans, mushrooms all cooked in butter and served with tagliatelle! It was good.

Good thought for the day?
A friend and her family are having a well deserved awesome holiday and I was able to eat a home cooked pasta meal without having wine with it.

Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment