Sunday, June 20, 2010

20 June Sunday

Fathers Day, 2 giggling girls, lunch at the table together chatting and laughing and an afternoon snooze on the couch.

Throw in a disjointed chat to my Dad and a call to my Father in Law and the day was ok. Nice to reconnect with Ant again and good to hear he is still well and was spending time with his sons, my nephews.

Dropped my girls with Heather this afternoon and then received a frantic call from Simon to say she couldn't find her phone. Got back to the house and it was lying on the kitchen counter and her soccer bracelet on the kitchen window sill, my Simon hasn't changed haha.

C is going on her first decent holiday with her kids for a long time and I am really pleased for her, hope she can unwind and just have a blast.

Spoke briefly to Stephen and he seems overworked but content so all seems good.

Got home, alone again and tried my best not to slip into a state of loneliness so curled on the couch, turned on the tv and killed 4 hours.

Now I am weary and a little sad so good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment