Wednesday, June 9, 2010

09 June Wednesday


Happy Birthday M, hope you have an awesome groovy year ahead you deserve it!

Man o man am I tired of hitting low patches and scraping myself off the emotional floor and trying to make it to the end of a day. I saw Simon and she looked awesome and we chatted all the way back to Mom's home, mwah precious. So it ended on a high, now I am alone at the flat and doing da blog thang before I go soak my exhausted assets in a bath, why? Cos I'm worth it!

Didn't feel great today and and need to change my diet and start exercising SOON, I can feel the stresses of life are getting to me and I am exhausted and irritable and feeling sorry for myself, plus I think the excess caffeine is sprinting through my veins like a street dog after a bouncing sausage.

So plan of action is as follows;
1. Bath
2. Coffee (only kidding)
3. Read the newspaper
4. Speak to a friend
5. Message a friend
6. Exercise (SERIOUSLY only kidding)
7. Try to sleep

And so it came to be that Ted was weary and he sighed the sigh of a sigher sighing deeply and slowly and raised his eyes slowly agonizingly like a Celine Dion song and stretched out his hand and followed it to his pool of warm energy and into it he did sink and rested he did.

Happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment